What is Hypnosis and
Gut Directed Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis is a mind-body medicine, state of deep relaxation and focused concentration allowing you to be more open to guided suggestions to improve health, manage chronic pain, change habits/addictions, and release self-limiting beliefs, fears & phobias.
*While the needs of every individual are unique, most clients will find positive change in 4-8 sessions.
- Free 30 min consult required prior to 1st session
Gut Directed Hypnotherapy (GDH) is a promising and successful technique for reducing the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). GDH addresses the miscommunication that occurs between the gut and the brain through suggestion, imagery and relaxation. GDH is a 6-8 week program consisting of an initial 45 min intake session and 6-8 sessions by zoom/or in person.
*Results for Gut Directed Hypnotherapy are comparable to the FODMAP diet with symptom-free results shown in 81% of patients 5 years out.
REASONS FOR SEEING A HYPNOTIST:
- PAIN (Physical or Emotional) MANAGEMENT
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- SMOKING or VAPING CESSATION
- IMPROVING MEMORY, CONFIDENCE & WELL-BEING
- STRESS and ANXIETY REDUCTION
- IMPROVING SLEEP
- INCREASING MOTIVATION TO EXERCISE
- OVERCOMING FEARS and PHOBIAS
- IMPROVING STUDY SKILLS (all ages/all types of tests)
- PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENT
- PREPARING FOR and/or RECOVERING FROM SURGERY/DENTIST
Get in Touch
You are encouraged to reach out with questions or to book a free consult to discuss what hypnosis can do for you.